Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My New Harley Man Cave

My New Harley Man Cave

Been lurking on the forum for some time now gathering ideas for my new Harley Man Cave. In my basement I have a 14' X 16' storage area that up to now I kept my 2 Harleys in. It was had mostly block foundation walls, an unfinished ceiling with all the pipes running around, concrete floor, and a single 9' garage door. You can get an idea of how it looked from the 1st 2 pics. I got tried of the area looking crappy, so started at the first of September on a remodel project which included framing in the walls and ceiling. I put 5 four bulb flourescent recessed trays in the ceiling for lots of work lighting. I painted the lower walls with SW Gibraltor and the top with Morning Fog superpaint satin. I had custom mixed the orange bold tire tread railing in between the top and bottom. I used the orange and black checkerboard pattern of GarageTrac flooring which is made by RaceDeck and obtained from BigFloors at a super price. For winter comfort, I installed a natural gas Charmglow heater from Home Depot. I decided to complement my Craftsman tool chest and workbench with a selection of Gladiator cabinets from Lowes. I still have a little bit of baseboard trim work and a couple more pieces of orange chair rail to install, but am very pleased with how the project turned out in my smaller than normal single car garage area. I moved the HOGs into their new home today and they looked happy Thought I would post some pics and see what you all think of it. Jerry

the detail you have put in to this is perfect
    Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration

Cool

Jerry:

Real nice design and super finish work.

Now you can open up your own Harley Dealership it is so nice.

It could be called the TNHARLEY Dealership for Particular Harley Owners.
    Wife: You treat this garage like it is the most important room in the house.

Husband: Yes, dear

Hey, I like that idea. Cool!

Thumbs up A fast BBQ grill for your new Harley garage

Quote Originally Posted by tnharley View Post
    Hey, I like that idea. Cool!
    I saw this custom sidecar BBQ grill Chopper in Las Vegas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00878_0504_504.jpg 
Views:	369 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	1554   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00880_0502_502.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	1555  
    Last edited by thomask; 09-29-2009 at 05:46 PM.

I like the grill idea and your signature quotes. How true they are

Cool Like that bar stool

JERRY, I noticed that nice OCC bar stool and thought you would like the chopper/smoker grill sidecar. It had one of the neatest flame paint jobs I have ever seen.

You think Gunslinger would like one of these smokers too?

Had anyone ever seen this bike on TV?
    Last edited by thomask; 09-29-2009 at 08:38 PM.

No, haven't seen it on the tube. I'll like to see it in person grilling up some ribs. ummmmmmmmm!

Awesome!!!!!!!!

Very nice !!!
    How do you like that type of heater ?
    How well does it heat ?